Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Eccentric Butterfly Valve||Size:||DN40 To DN2000|
|Pressure:||Class150 , PN16 To PN25||Working Temperature:||-29 To 550 ℃|
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Medium:||Water, Oil, Gas, Steam|
Pneumatic Operated 4 Inch Eccentric Butterfly Valve Flange Type ANSI
1. Elastic property of composite metal sealing ring to perform zero leakage.
2. Torque seal to ensure persistent bidirectional tightness with zero leakage.
3. The design of right-angled rotacting with zero friction is implemented by the distinctive triple eccentric principle, it eliminates the frictionbet-ween the seat and sealing ring in 90 degree rotation.
4. STL one-pice hard surface seat may adapt to working conditions,which is featured by long service life and easy maintenance.
5. One piece cast (Sheet welded) body, face to face dimnesion confirming to ISO5752, ASME B16.10 and API609, replacement to high performance butterfly valves and other types of valves,easy and flexible installation.
6. All metal structure and leak-tight performance meet with friesafety.
7. Anti-blowout stem for high depenedability, completely conforming to API609
8. The valve position indicator on the stem and the flange mounted at the top are in favor of the indication of disc position.
9. The stem of triple eccentric butterfly valve is a shaft, stem and disc are connected by key or pin-key combination.
10. Operation: Lever, Gear box, Pneumatice, Motor.
1. Design and Manufacture standard: API609
2. Material pressure-Temperature standard: ASME B16.34
3. Face to Face Dimension standard:
a) Flange short pattern to ISO5752 Basic series 13
b) Flange Long pattern to ASME B16.10 for flanged gate valve
4. Flange ends dimension standard: ≤24inch to ASME B16.5. >24inch to ASME B16.47 Series B.
|Material of main Parts||Body||Carbon Steel, Alloy, Stainless Steel|
|Disc||Carbon steel, Stainless Steel|
|Seat||Stainless Steel, STL|
|Packing||Graphite or PTFE|
|Working Temperature||-29 to 550 ℃|
|Operation||Lever, Gear box, Pneumatic, Electric actuator|
|Working Medium||Water, Oil, Gas, Steam|
1 . Checmical
2 . Petrochemical processing
3 . Food and Beverage
4 . Power and Utilities
5 . Pulp and Paper
We are committed to offering porducts that meet a wide range of appications and requirments. We continually improve our product line by introducing new products and enhancing exsiting designs. Providing our customers with the best quality on the market.